Chinese electronics company iVoomi recently launched its first smart fitness band ‘ iVOOMi FitMe ‘ in India with a price tag of Rs.1999. So in this video, you will find a full review of this iVOOMi fitness band. Watch this full video and know every minor detail about this fitness band.
iVOOMi Fitme Main Highlights
- Two colour options: Black & Blue
- Stylish look. Like its predecessor, has two components – a capsule and a band.
- IPX7 Waterproof, Dustproof
- Very Comfortable
- There’s one button on the front of the iVOOMi Fitme, which you press to see the time and your other vital statistics.
- It can track Steps, Calories, Distance, Time and Continues heart rate.
- GPS tracking using the app (Running mode) for more accurate data. Live map tracking.
- One tap: Weather and Pollution information.
- Message, calls and other social apps notification
- Vibrate Alarm, Activity remainder
- You can find your phone within 3 seconds if your phone connected with the band.
- 90mAH battery, Last up to 3-4 days
- Work with any Android (above android 4.0) and iOS smartphones.
- Support Bluetooth 4.2, approx 10m Bluetooth range.
iVOOMi FitMe Pros & Cons
- Stylish Look
- GPS tracking via Phone
- Pollution tracking
- 8 out of 10: accurate tracking
- Decent battery life
- Price little bit high
- Caller id not showing
- Display illegible under direct sunlight