Are you searching best power bank under 2000 Rs? then you come to the right place. Here we present you a list of best power banks under Rs.2000. Before making this list we personally check these all power bank for at list one week. If you need more info please check our Youtube channel Geekman. Here you also find lowest price buying options from major online shopping website. If you have any queries, you can comment on Post or you also ask on Twitter and Facebook.
These are Best Power banks under 2000 Rs for this month
1. Mi Power Bank 2i – 20000 mAH
Which power bank is best to buy? My answer is Mi power bank 2i. This power bank recently launched in India with price tag Rs.1499.
On the design front, it looks very stylish and compact with texture design, thanks to Mi for using Good quality ABS plastic. It is very lightweight compared to capacity.
The best part, it supports a Quick Charge 3.0 or 3.6A when charging one device at the same time. It can easily full charge your OnePlus 3T in 1 hour.
We get 13500 mAH capacity out of 20000 mAh (Lithium Polymer), that’s really good compared to others. You need approximately 9 hours for a full charge this power bank.
The best part is, no heating while charging and discharging. The new Mi power bank 2i also comes with low charging mode option for small devices. More info please read my full review or watch my video.
Capacity 20000 mAH – Lithium Polymer A.Capacity approx.13500 mAH Input 5V, 2.1A Output Two Ports, 5V/3.6A, Quick charge 3.0, Fast charging Features Two-way quick charge, Low power mode, 9 layers of circuit chip protection Weight 181g Warranty 6 Months
2. Syska Power Pro 20000 mAh Power Bank
The Syska Power Pro is my second choice on this list. On the design front, it looks very stylish and compact. You can easily carry this power bank in your pocket because of the compact design. It comes with 20000 mAH capacity and two output ports 1A and 2.1A. Yes, it supports fast charging with a single port. I take almost 1 hour 30 min for full charge your 3000 mAH battery powered a phone. You get approx 13000 mAH capacity out of full capacity. For a full charge this power bank you need approx 10-11 hours. Actual charging time is all depend on your adapter.
Capacity 20000 mAH – Lithium Polymer A.Capacity approx.13000 mAH Input 5V, 2.0A Output Two Ports, 5V/1A, 5V/2.1A Fast charging Features – Weight 40g Warranty 6 Month
3. Ambrane PP-20 20000 mAH power bank
Probably Ambrane is one of the best power bank manufacturers in India today, The PP-20 from Ambrane offers a huge 20,000mAh lithium-polymer battery in a compact & stylish rubber coated body and that too at a very affordable price.
- The power bank looks very stylish and premium because the company made this power bank, especially for youngsters.
- The outer frame is made of high-quality tough plastic and above it rubberized finishing, which makes this power bank more durable and scratchless.
- It also very slim and lightweight, so you can easily take it into your jeans pocket.
- There are two USB output ports on this power bank with a 5V 2.1A rating. Yes, it supports fast charging. It takes approx 1 hour 15 min to fully charge your 3000 mAH battery powered a phone.
- This power bank comes with a stated capacity of 20000mAh out of which you can use about 12500 – 13000 mAh for charging up your devices.
- It also comes with two input ports, one of which is micro USB and the other is USB type C. And both come with 5V / 2.1 ratings (fast charging). That’s why it takes only 6 to 7 hours to fully juice up from empty.
- Inside the chassis, Ambrane has given 9 safety protection layer including, temperature, overcharge, over-discharge, short circuit and overvoltage.
- Made in India, 1 year warranty.
Capacity 20000 mAH – Lithium Polymer A.Capacity approx.12500 to 13000 mAH Input 5V, 2,1A Output Two Ports, 5V/2.1A Features 9 Safety features, On/off button, LED indicator light Weight 325g Warranty 1 Year
4. Intex IT-PB 20K – 20000 mAH
The Intex IT-PB 20K is my fourth choice in the list of best power banks under 2000 Rs. It looks very stylish with white colour and some unique texture pattern. The build quality is also good and it’s very slim and compact, so you can easily carry in your jeans pocket.
The power comes with two USB output ports of which one port rated at 5V/1A and second port rated at 5V/2.1A fast charging. It also supports fast charging input with 5V/2A. You need 10 hours for a full charge this power bank. Please note, actual charging time depends on your charger.
All in all, it gives around 13500 mAh of efficient power out of the full capacity of 20000 mAH (Lithium Polymer). And that’s the actual capacity we can expect from 20000 mAH power bank.
It also comes with Power On/Off button, LED indicator lights, and LED torch.
Capacity 20000 mAH – Lithium Polymer A.Capacity approx.13500 mAH Input 5V, 2.1A Output Two Ports, 5V/1A, 5V/2.1A Fast charging Features Two-way quick charge, Circuit chip protection Weight 350g Warranty 1 Year
5. Mi Power Bank 2i – 10000 mAH
The Mi Power Bank 2i is my next choice on the list of best Power banks under 2000 Rs. This power bank recently launched in India with price tag Rs.799. On the design front, it looks very stylish and premium with metal body and dark grey colour. The best part is that the power bank is very slim and lightweight, so you can easily carry in your pocket.
When talking about Performace, we get 6500 mAH capacity out of 10000 mAH, that’s really good compared to others. The power bank also features a fast charging with Max 2.4 A output ports. Which takes only 1 hour 10 min to fully charge your 3000mAH battery powered phone. It also comes with 2.1A fast charging input, that’s why it takes only 4-5 hours for the full charge. It also comes with 9 safety features and low power mode. Currently, Mi power bank 2 is the best power bank in this price range. Read Full Review
|Capacity||10000 mAH – Lithium Polymer|
|Output||Two Ports with 5.1V, 2.4A MAX|
|Features||Two-way quick charge, Low power mode, 9 layers of circuit chip protection|