Are you searching best overhead headphones for 1000 Rs? then you come to the right place. Here I present you a list of best headphones under 1000 Rs for this month with Over-ear and Overhead design. I personally tested these headphones for at list 2 days, before making this list. More info please check our Youtube channel Geekman. If you have any questions, please comment on Post, and you also ask questions on Youtube.
These are the best Headphones under 1000 Rs for this month
Sony MDR ZX310
Skullcandy S5lHZ-J576 ANTI
Boat Rockerz 400
1Sony MDR ZX310
If you looking overhead headphones with a microphone which is comfortable and also comes with decent sound quality, then Sony MDR ZX310 is the best choice in this price range.
- There is no any doubt in design and build quality. It looks very stylish and premium with a metallic outer casing.
- The best part is that the headphones are exceptionally light which means I never find them uncomfortable, no matter how long I have been wearing them, thanks to the lightweight design and soft cushion pad.
- Secondary, the module size is small, therefore ears won’t get heated.
- It comes with a microphone and single button remote. The help of this button you can control your music and call.
- Talking about the audio quality, the Sony MDR ZX310 uses 30mm dynamic driver unit which delivers one of the best-balanced sounds. Another best part is the bass quality is balanced and doesn’t feel artificial.
- With an impedance rating of 24 ohms, the drivers are able to pump music so crisp and clear on any device that you might use it with.
- Only downside is the noise isolation, the person sitting in your next can easily hear what you are hearing.
|Colours||Black, Blue, Red|
||Music and calls|
JBL is a company which is known for making good quality audio products and their C250SI is one of the best over ear headphones that you can buy in this price range. Currently, these one is the best headphones under 1000 Rs for bass lover.
- The design of this JBL headphone is very simple, but build quality is amazing.
- It also very comfortable, so you use it for a longer time.
- The headphones feature a self-adjustable ear-cups, that offer a perfect fit and optimal comfort.
- JBL is known for making Good quality headphones and it proves with this one. The Sound and Bass quality (clear and deep) is really amazing in this price range. I highly recommend this headphone for Bass lover. The vocal and treble sound is also good compared to others.
- The lack of a microphone is the only reason that it is on the second number. If you don’t need a microphone, then but these headphones without any doubt.
3Skullcandy S5lHZ-J576 ANTI
The Skullcandy S5lHZ Anti is another best overhead headphones in the given price range. These headphones are especially for those who require not only decent audio but also want a stylish and fancy design. More info please read my full review of Skullcandy S5lHZ Anti.
- It looks very stylish and fancy with 5 colours options including, Black, Silver, Pink, Blue, and Purple.
- The headphones are very comfortable and lightweight compared to others in this price range.
- It also comes flat tangle free design cable, which is a bonus point of these headphones.
- Coming to sound quality, I am very impressed with the overall audio output of these Skullcandy headphones. Especially, Bass and Vocal sounds are really good. Especially, Bass and Vocal sounds are really good. The bass sound is very impressive and deep.
- If you looking headphones with comfort, stylish design, and decent sound, then buy this one without a doubt. But if you require a microphone, then these headphones are not for you.
|Colours||Black & orange|
4Boat Rockerz 400
Despite being one of the cheapest Bluetooth headphones, the Boat Rockerz 400 is one of the best Bluetooth headphones you can buy under the 1000 INR price range.
- The simple yet elegant design will make this headphone equally usable in causal as well as formal scenarios.
- It’s very lightweight that you won’t bother wearing it and listening to music all day. A headband can be adjusted according to your size easily ensuring a snug fit.
- The inline microphone is present on the left module to attending the calls on the go while using this headphone.
- It works well with both iOS devices as well as Android phones.
- You can pause/play, change tracks, adjust the volume and even answer calls with a simple click on the buttons just below the ear cup.
- These Boat headphones come with dual-mode connectivity, means apart from Bluetooth you can also plug 3.5 mm audio jack, which included in the box.
- Now coming to the sound quality, the Boat Rockerz 400 features a 40 mm driver speaker which delivers excellent quality sound.
- There are no distractions while listening to music even at full volume. Especially, Bass sound is amazing, best in a price range.
- The 250 mAh battery inside takes approx 2 hours to completely charge up and lasts for about 5-6 hours on a single charge.
|Colours||Black, Blue, Red, Green|
|Battery||250mAh Li-polymer battery|
||Music and call|
The Sony MDR-ZX110A is my last choice on the list of best headphones under 1000. The ergonomic design of this headphone makes it very comfortable to use, even for long hours. It also features a folding design and swivelling ear cups that adds to its portability and makes it easy for you to store. When coming to sound quality, These headphones deliver very decent audio output with well balanced Bass. I don’t recommend this headphone for EDM and Pop lover. Overall, the audio output is very low compared to others, but we can’t expect much more at this price range. If you looking headphone around 500 Rs, then buy this one without a doubt.
|Cable||1.2 m tangle free|
||12 Hz – 22000 Hz|