POCO Global has scheduled an event to introduce its new POCO M3 M-Series smartphone on 24 November. It is labelled as the more than you expect. Although no other details have been revealed in the teaser image, the phone is said to be a rebranded Redmi Note 10 4G, which is expected to be unveiled in China this month.
The TENAA listing features a 6.53-inch FHD + screen, 48MP rear camera, 2GHz octa-core SoC, which can offer Snapdragon 662, a 6000mAh battery, 22.5W fast charging support for 3C certification phones.
POCO M3 (M2010J19SI) rumoured specifications
- OS: Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Display: Has 6.67-inch Full HD+ display with the brightness of 450 nits
- CPU: Comes with the 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage and also has expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Camera: 48MP rear camera with the LED flash, ultra-wide-angle lens, and the depth / macro camera
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera
- Connectivity: Comes with 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio,Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Other: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor, and Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Battery: 6000mAh (Typical) / 5900mAh (minimum) battery with the fast charging of 22.5W .
- Dimensions: 162.29×77.24×9.6mm
- Weight: 198g
We will provide more information next Tuesday when this phone will go live.