Samsung India just launched it’s latest budget smartphone Galaxy M02s in India as it has announced earlier this week. The Samsung Galaxy M02s comes in Blue, Black and Red colours, is priced at 8999 Rs for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version available at 9999 Rs. It will be available from Amazon India all key retail stores across the country.
The phone features a 6.5-inch HD+ waterdrop-style notch TFT LCD display with a 720×1,560 pixels resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 450 mobile chipset with 3GB/4GB RAM. For storage, it has up to 64 GB internal memory, which can expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card.
The Galaxy M02s runs on Android 10-based Samsung One UI operating system. On the camera front, it has a 13MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth and a 2MP macro sensor and a 5MP front camera for selfie. It also comes with a 5000mAh battery that supports 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M02s Specifications:
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD Infinity-V display with 1560 × 720 pixels resolution.
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm chipset (1.8GHz ) with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONAS
- Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W adaptive fast charging