Poco Laptop: After Nokia, it seems like Poco is the next company to enter the laptop market in India. The laptop market in India is on the rage right now! Xiaomi has released a couple of its models in the country and so did Nokia. Realme is rumored to launch its own laptops and Vaio is making a comeback soon in India. Now, Poco branded laptops with two battery models R15B02W and R14B02W have received the BIS certification.
This was first spotted by tipster Mukul Sharma (aka Stufflistings), the BIS certification reveals two battery models under the Poco brand and the Mi brand too. Given the immense rebranding history of Poco, these laptops could be the rebranded Mi laptops. Poco has so far only launched smartphones in the country. Poco must have launched their audio products as teased, but that never happened and now it seems like the company will likely branch out its portfolio in 2021.
While we are not sure which Mi laptop could be launched as rebranded Poco laptop in India but R15B02W battery is meant for the Xiaomi Pro 15.6-inch laptop which was launched in China earlier this year. There is no official word from the company that they are working on laptops yet, but we can expect the announcement to be made in early 2021.
Poco Laptop Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 15.6 inches IPS LCD Display; 1920 x 1080 pixels screen resolution, 60 Hz Refresh Rate, 16.7 Million Colors, NTSC 72%
- Touch Screen: No
- Weight: 1.95 KG
- Dimensions: 360.7 x 243.6 x 15.9 mm
- GPU: UHD Graphics 620 | NVIDIA GeForce MX150
- Chipset: Intel Core i5-8250U, Quad Core 4.2 GHz (8 GB) | Intel Core i7-10510U, up to 4.9 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB and 16 GB
- Internal Memory: 256 GB
- Operating System: Windows 10 (Home Version)
- Camera (Front): 1 MP; 720P @ 30 FPS max
- Battery: 4-cell Lithium ion battery; Density 578Wh/L, 60W Battery Fast Charging