Motorola India just launched its first budget smartphone ‘ Moto G8 Power Lite ‘ in market after COVID 19 lockdown. The Moto G8 Power Lite is available in Oyal Blue and Arctic Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 8999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from May 29th.
The new Moto G8 Power Lite runs on Android 9 with company’s almost stock UI on top. On the processer side, it comes with MediaTek Helio P35 processor (Good for budget gaming and daily use) and 4GB RAM. For storage, the phone offers you 64GB of onboard storage that is expandable via MicroSD card (up to 256GB).
It features a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with 20:9 aspect ratio, 729×1,600 pixels resolution and 269ppi pixel density. In terms of cameras, Moto G8 Power Lite features a triple rear camera setup with a 16-megapixel main shooter lens with f/2.0 aperture, a 2-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. For selfie, there is an 8-megapixel camera on the notch with an f/2.0 aperture.
The phone also comes with a big 5000mAh battery, but it only has 10W charging speed and over micro USB, no USB type C port. There is also a fingerprint scanner on the gradient plastic backside.
Moto G8 Power Lite Specification
- Android 9 Pie
- 6.5-inch HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen (1600×720 pixels)
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM,
- 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP macro sensor and 2MP depth
- sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75µm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Splash resistant
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh battery with 10W Rapid Charging
- Dimensions: 164.94 x 75.76 x 9.2mm; Weight: 200g