Transsion Group just launched its latest budget smartphone TECNO Spark 6 Go in the Indian market with a price tag of Rs. 8,499. The TECNO Spark 6 Go comes in Mystery White, Aqua Blue and Ice Jadeite colours, and will be available on Flipkart from December 25th and offline retail stores across India from January 7.
It comes with 6.52-inch HD+ display with 2.5D curved glass and 480 nits brightness. It is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio A25 chipset with 4GB of RAM. On the storage department, it has 64GB internal memory, which can expandable up to 512GB with microSD card.
The TECNO Spark 6 Go has a 13MP rear camera along with an AI lens and 8MP front-facing camera. It runs Android 10 with HiOS 6.2 and comes with 5000 mAH battery.
Tecno Spark 6 Go specifications:
- Android 10 with HiOS 6.2
- 6.52-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) display with 20:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass and 480 nits brightness.
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio A25 12nm chipset (ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.8GHz + ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.5GHz).
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB with microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS-HD Surround Sound, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 165.6 x 76.3 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 193g