Xiaomi just launched its latest mid-range smartphones Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ In China market. The Redmi also launch the Note 11 5G at this event (Click to check). Both smartphones come with a 6.67-inch FHD+ Samsung AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 1.75mm ultra-narrow bezels, and 360Hz touch sampling rate. The display also offers Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
Under the hood, both phones are powered by Dimensity 920 SoC with Dimensity 920 SoC and up to 8GB of RAM. It also has an integrated Mali-G68 MC4 GPU and up to 256GB of internal storage (with a dedicated microSD card slot to expand storage). Both phones also support VC liquid cooling with 12600 mm² heat dissipation, fully covering the heat sources of the main device body, which definitely helps you while heavy use.
In the lens department, the Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ come with a 108MP rear camera lens with a 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor. It supports 9-in-1 pixel binning technology that offers large 2.1μm pixels. For batter low light performance, the rear camera has a dual native ISO that promises clear, textured and vibrant images with reduced noise, even in low light conditions. The camera setup also includes an 8MP ultra-wide sensor with a 120° field-of-view and a 2MP macro lens. For selfie and video calls, there is a 16MP front camera with a punch-hole design.
Coming to design, the Redmi Note 11 Pro comes with a flat-edge design and a frosted AG glass back panel. While the Note 11 Pro+ also comes in YIBO DESIGN limited edition, designed by Wang Yibo (Redmi’s brand ambassador). The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ features the world’s first holographic suspension manufacturing process, a micron-level Redmi branding appears suspended on the backside. It fluorescent green signature by Wang Yibo.
Both smartphones have stereo speakers tuned jointly with JBL for a balanced sound, Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio. Along with a 3.5mm headphone jack, it also supports NFC and features X-axis linear motor.
In the battery department, the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ has a 4500mAh inbuilt battery with support for 120W fast charging, which promises 0 to 100% in just 15 minutes. While the Note 11 Pro comes with a 5160mAh battery with 67W fast charging.
Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ specifications
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 1080×2400 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 colour gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 920 with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- 108MP rear primary lens (Samsung HM2 sensor) + 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle + 2MP macro with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual SIM (nano + nano), Super-linear speakers, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, JBL, Dolby Atmos
- Redmi Note 11 Pro – 5160mAh with 67W fast charging
- Redmi Note 11 Pro+ – 4500mAh battery with 120W fast charging
Pricing and availability
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ (Misty Forest Green, Black, and Purple)
- 6GB + 128GB – CNY 1,899 (22,200 Rs)
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 2,099 (24,500 Rs)
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY 2,299 (26,900 Rs)
Redmi Note 11 Pro (Misty Green, Black, Purple, and a sparking colorway)
- 6GB + 128GB – CNY 1,599 (18,700 Rs)
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 1,899 (22,200 Rs)
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY 2,099 (24,500 Rs)