Along with the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ and Note 11 Pro, Xiaomi also launched the Redmi Note 11, a cheaper or base model. The phone comes with a 6.6-inch FHD+ display with a variable refresh rate of up to 90Hz.
Under the hood, it is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset along with 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM. Coming to the rear cameras, the Redmi Note 11 comes with a quad-camera setup. The primary lens of the phone is only 50MP that sits alongside the same 8MP + 5MP + 2MP camera lens. For selfies, there is a 16MP front shooter.
Other than these, the smartphone also has a 5,000mAh inbuilt battery with 33W fast charging support. Along with that, there is a 5G network support, USB-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a fingerprint sensor.
Redmi Note 11 5G Specifications
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ 20:9 LCD display with 1080 × 2400 pixels, 50/60/90Hz variable refresh rate
- Dimensity 810 with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- 50MP Rear camera with LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 5MP + 2MP
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor, Dual SIM (nano + nano), 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers, Splash resistant (IP53)
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Price and Availability
- 4GB + 128GB – CNY 1,199 (14,000 Rs)
- 6GB + 128GB – CNY 1,299 (15,200 Rs)
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 1,499 (17,500 Rs)
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY 1,699 (19,900 Rs)