OPPO just launched its latest budget smartphone ‘ OPPO A33 ‘ in the Indian market with price tag Rs. 11,990. The phone comes in Mint Cream and Moonlight Black colours and will be available from Flipkart and offline stores in India.
The OPPO A33 comes with 6.5-inch HD+ punch-hole display with 90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 89.2% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 chipset and 3GB RAM. Internal memory is at 32GB with the option to expand further up to 256GB using a microSD card.
The phone runs on ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10. On the camera side, it features a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. For selfie, it has an 8-megapixel front camera.
OPPO A33 packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging over USB Type-C. It has an 3D Iridescent Wave gradient design on the back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. Connectivity options include Bluetooth v5, USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, and more.
OPPO A33 specifications:
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection with (1600 x 720 pixels)
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 460nm 11nm Mobile Platform (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs) with 600MHz Adreno 610 GPU.
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 32GB storage (expandable up to 256GB with microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture.
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Dimensions: 163.9×75.1×8.4mm
- Weight: 186g