HMD Global just launched its latest C series smartphone C20 Plus in the Indian market under the Android 11 Go edition program. The Nokia C20 Plus HMD Global just launched its latest C series smartphone C20 Plus in the Indian market under the Android 11 Go edition program. The Nokia C20 Plus comes in Ocean Blue and Graphite Black colors variants, and the price is set at Rs. 8999 for the 2GB RAM + 32GB variant. The smartphone is also available in a 3GB + 32GB variant that is priced at Rs. 9999. It will be available across leading offline retail stores, e-commerce platforms, starting from today.
The Nokia C20 Plus comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ V-notch display with 1600 × 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by a Unisoc SC9863A SoC chipset along with 2GB / 3GB of RAM. There is a 32GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, that can be expandable up to 256GB with microSD
It runs Android 11 Go Edition with two years of security updates. In the lens department, it has a dual rear camera setup that houses an 8MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth sensor along with an LED flash. For a selfie, it has a 5MP front shooter lens. On the battery department, it has a 4950mAh built-in battery with 10W charging.
Nokia C20 Plus Specification:
- Android 11 Go Edition
- 6.5-inch HD+ V-notch display with 1600 × 720 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio LCD
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 2MP depth sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 32GB storage (eMMC 5.1), expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port, Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD), 3.5mm audio jack
- 4950mAh battery with 10W charging
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 75.85 x9.5mm
- Weight: 204.7g