HMD Global today launched the new Nokia 215 4G and Nokia 225 4G feature phones which will support VoLTE in India. Both phones come with the feature 2.4-inch QVGA LCD screen and the body of polycarbonate. This Mobile support the web browser, the Bluetooth support, has Torch.
It also has the Wireless FM radio, music player, Snake along with the other games and also the Nokia 225 4G also has a VGA rear camera. The keyboard of Nokia feature phones Nokia 215 4G and Nokia 225 is premium performance keymat and function keys to make typing to provide the user navigating feel even more precise. It has glossy hard-coated colours and it comes with the curved back and easy-grip edge. The Nokia 215 4G comes with the big soft-touch buttons, easy-grip edge and a curved back.
Nokia 215 4G and 225 4G specifications
- OS: RTOS (S30+) OS
- Display: 2.4-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA LCD screen
- CPU: 1GHz Unisoc UMS9117 processor
- RAM:64MB RAM
- Storage: 128MB Storage which is expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: VGA rear camera which Only is in Nokia 225 4G
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio, MP3 player, Bluetooth 5.0, micro USB
- Extra: GSM: 850, 900, 1800 | WCDMA: 1, 5, 8 | FDD LTE: 1, 3, 5, 8, | FDD LTE: 38, 39, 40, 41 (120Mhz only)
- Battery: 1150 mAh which is a removable battery
- Dimensions: 124.74×51.02×13.71mm
- Weight: 90g
The price of the Nokia 215 4G is Rs. 2,949 and comes with the colour option of Black and Cyan Green colours. The price of the Nokia 225 4G is Rs. 2,949 and comes with the colour option of Black, Classic Blue and Metallic Sand colours. these both phone will be available online from October 23 and sold via retail outlets from November 6.