Motorola India just launched its latest mid-range 5G smartphone Moto G 5G in the market, as it had promised. The Moto G 5G available in Volcanic Grey and Frosted Silver colours, and is priced at 20,999 Rs and will be available for purchase starting from December 7th from Flipkart.
The Moto G 5G comes with 6.7-inch FHD+ Max Vision display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by powerful Snapdragon 750G 5G chipset with 6GB of RAM. On the storage side, it comes with 128GB internal storage, that can be expandable up to 1TB with microSD card.
The phone runs on the latest Android 10, which is upgradable to Android 11. On the camera department, it has a 48MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP macro camera. For the selfie, it has a 16MP punch-hole camera.
The Moto G 5G comes with dedicated Google Assistant button on the right side, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower charging support.
Moto G 5G specifications
- Android 10, upgradable to Android 11
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ LCD 20:9 with 2400 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio display, 394 PPI
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 750G 8nm Chipset with Adreno 619 GPU (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs)
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable up to 1TB
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Quad pixel technology, PDAF, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, Water-resistant (IP52)
- 5000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast charging
- Dimensions:166.1 x 76.1 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 212g