Xiaomi Mi 10i: Xiaomi fans are all excited to get their hands on the upcoming flagship series from the company — Mi 11 series. But, it looks like Xiaomi is not done with Mi 10 series yet! Before the new Mi 11 series of devices come to India, we can expect another device from the Mi 10 series to launch in the country. To those unaware, Xiaomi Mi 10i with a model number M2007J17I made an appearance on Google Play supported devices list. Now, the same device with the same model number has been spotted on Geekbench ahead of its launch.
Although Geekbench did not reveal a lot, we can understand that the device is running Android 10 OS and is packed with 8 GB of RAM. The device is grounded on an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC with a 1.80 GHz base clock frequency. As long as the scores are concerned, Mi 10i has managed to get a single-core score of 652 and a multi-core score of 2004 points, respectively. The device is also tipped to arrive in black, blue, and a gradient color variant.
The appearance on Geekbench means that the company might have started internal testing of the device and the launch seems imminent. It is worth noting that the code name of Mi10i is “gauguinpro”. The Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G, which was launched recently in China also carries the same codename. Now, considering all this we can understand that Mi10i could be the rebranded version of the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. Rebranding is not totally new for the Chinese giant, we have seen a lot of rebranded devices over the years.
Xiaomi Mi 10i Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.67 inches IPS LCD Display; 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution, 120 Hz Refresh Rate
- Weight: 215 Grams
- Colours: Black, Blue, and Gradient
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Memory: 128 GB; Expandable up to 256 GB
- Camera (Rear): Quad; 108 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Camera (Front): Single; 16 MP
- Battery: 4820 mAh; Fast Charging @ 33W; Type-C
- Network: 5G
- Fingerprint: Side-mounted
- Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro launched in India starting at Rs. 35999
- Oppo F17 Pro Gets a Price Cut of Rs. 1,500 in India