Transsion Holdings just launched its latest smartphone TECNO CAMON 16 in India with the price of Rs. 10999. The CAMON 16 comes in Cloud White and Purist Blue colours and will be available from Flipkart starting from October 16th during Big Billion Days Sale.
The TECNO CAMON 16 feature a 6.8-inch HD+ Dot-In-Display with 89.1% screen-to-body ratio and 1640 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G70 12 nm processor with paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
It runs on Android 10-based HiOS 7.0 operating system. On the camera department, it has a quad-camera setup with a 64-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel depth of field sensor, 2-megapixel macro lens, and a final AI lens. For the better selfie, the phone has a 16-megapixel selfie camera. Key features include auto eye focusing, 2K QHD video support, video bokeh, and pro photography modes such as Night Portrait, Macro, Super Night Shot, 10x Zoom, Slow Motion, Body-shaping, and more.
TECNO CAMON 16 specifications:
- Android 10 with HiOS 7.0
- 6.8-inch HD+ 20.5:9 display with 480 nits brightness with 1640 x 720 pixels.
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU.
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory with expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP (f/1.79 primary) + 2MP (4cm macro) + 2MP (f/2.4 depth) + AI lens, Penta LED flash.
- 16MP front-facing camera with dual-LED flash.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 3.5mm audio jack, Audio Enhancement by Dirac Technology, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions: 170.9x 77.2 x 9.2mm
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging