Motorola India just launched its latest budget smartphone ‘ Moto E7 Plus ‘ in the market with the price tag of Rs.9499. The Moto E7 Plus comes in Misty Blue and Twilight Orange colours and will go on sale through Flipkart starting from September 30th.
It comes with 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision display with a water-drop style notch and 20:9 aspect ratio. On the processor side, The Moto E7 Plus has Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 chipset with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage that can be expanded through microSD.
On the camera side, the E7 Plus supports dual camera setup which is a combination of 48MP (primary with f/1.7 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture). For the selfie, it has an 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
The Moto E7 Plus packs the huge 5,000mAh battery that supports 10W fast charging and is touted to deliver over two days of use on a single charge. The phone also sports a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Moto E7 Plus Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision LCD display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa Core Snapdragon 460nm (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs).
- GPU: 600MHz Adreno 610.
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x.
- Storage: 64GB, expandable with microSD.
- Rear Camera: 48MP (primary with f/1.7 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture).
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.0 aperture.
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / nano+microSD).
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b /g /n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- Rear-Mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Water-repellent (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 165.21 x 75.73x 9.18mm; Weight:180g.
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charging