The Reliance just launched its first ultra-affordable Android smartphone in partnership with Google. After several teasers and rumours leaks, the Jio officially launched the phone just ahead of Diwali, as it had promised.
Coming to price, the JioPhone Next is available at Rs. 1,999 and the rest of the amount you have to pay via easy EMI over 18/24 months. The basic plan starts at Rs. 300 per month. The detail of other plans you can check on the above image, and you also have to pay the processing fee of Rs. 501. You can also purchase the phone without any plans or EMI by paying Rs. 6499 in a full one-time payment.
JioPhone Next specifications
- Android 11 (Go Edition) with Pragati OS
- 5.45-inch HD+ display with 1440 x 720 pixels, anti-fingerprint coating, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 215 with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage (expandable up to 512GB with microSD)
- 13MP autofocus rear camera, LED flash
- Dual SIM, 3.5mm jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB
- 3500mAh battery
The new JioPhone Next will be available to purchase from Diwali, November 4th through JioMart Online, Jio.com, Reliance Digital, Jio Store offline and more than 30,000 retail partners.