Micromax today launched its Micromax IN Note 1 smartphone under its new IN brand, as promised. It has a 6.67-inch Full HD + LCD screen. The smartphone is powered by a 12nm MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with 4GB of RAM and runs on Android 10 without ads or bloatware and updates guaranteed for 2 years. The Micromax IN Note 1 comes with the 48-megapixel primary rear camera, a 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The phone front camera is 16-megapixel.
The price of Micromax IN Note 1 is Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and price for 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version is Rs. 12,999. The Micromax IN Note 1 comes in Green and White colours and will be available from November 24th on Flipkart.
The design of the smartphone is gradient finish on the back with an X design in the green version, it has a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging via USB Type-C and it also has reverse charging that allows you to connect other devices with OTG cable.
In terms of connectivity, the Micromax IN Note 1 offers Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C and the Dual 4G VoLTE.
Micromax IN Note 1 specifications
- OS: Android 10
- Display: Has 6.67-inch Full HD+ display with the brightness of 450 nits
- CPU: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage (expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD)
- Camera: 48MP rear camera with the pixel size of 0.8μm, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor with the aperture of f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera
- Connectivity: Comes with Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Other: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with the fast charging of 18W