Vivo India just launched its latest mid-range v series smartphones ‘ Vivo V20 ‘ in India. The Vivo V20 available in Moonlight Sonata, Midnight Jazz and Sunset Melody colours, is priced at 24,990 Rs for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 27 990 Rs. The phone will be available for pre-order from today from Flipkart and vivo.com online and other retail channels offline starting from today and will go on sale starting from October 20th.
The Vivo V20 comes with a waterdrop top notch, casing a 44MP auto-focus selfie camera, on the front, and a massive triple-camera installation using a 64MP main sensor on the back. The remaining camera is an 8MP ultra-wide O which is also used for the macro shots along with a 2MP mono detector.
Turning our focus to the front at that you will find the 6.44-inch Full-HD+ AMOLED screen with an aspect ratio of 20:9 along with the 2400 x 1080-pixel resolution. The phone display does not boast a higher refresh rate. Vivo V20 comes with the chipset of Snapdragon 720G, which can be located aboard is the phones like Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, Poco M2 Pro, and the newly launched Realme 7 Pro as well. The Vivo v20 has paired with the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
Vivo V20 specifications
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display (2400×1080 pixels)
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, 8MP wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP mono sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
- 44MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio, In-display fingerprint sensor
- 4000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- Dimensions: 161.3×74.2x 7.38mm
- Weight: 171g