Realme X9 with Ultra Slim body teased: Realme CEO Madhav Sheth shared the image of an upcoming Realme device alongside a stack of credit cards to tease the device’s profile. While the CEO did not reveal the name or any details of the device, according to a recent report, it could be entering the market as the Realme X9.
The report comes to us from GSMArena, and as you can see in the image, Realme X9 is only as thick as six credit cards. The device features a colourful back with Realme branding to the left and ‘Dare To Leap’ branding to the device’s right side. On the bottom, you can see the speaker grille to the left corner, and in the center, there is a USB Type-C port for charging and data transfers. Considering the ultra-slim form factor, there are significantly fewer chances that the device comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The device appears to be similar to Realme V15 5G that went official in China recently. It is worth noting that the V15 series from the company is not announced outside the home market, meaning there are chances that Realme X9 could be the rebranded version of Realme V15 5G. Realme V15 5G does not feature a 3.5mm headphone jack or a microSD slot. At this point, we are not sure of what Realme is hiding under its sleeve with this device. This is our take on Realme X9 with Ultra Slim body teased.
Realme X9 Specifications (Expected); Realme X9 with Ultra Slim body teased
- Display: 6.4 inches AMOLED Display; 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution, 60 Hz Refresh Rate; 20:9 aspect ratio and 411 PPI pixel density; punch-hole display notch, 83.37% screen to body ratio
- Weight: 175 Grams
- Colors: Blue, SLiver, and Koi
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6873V Dimensity 800
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Memory: 128 GB; No Expandable storage
- Camera (Rear): Quad; 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP +2 MP
- Camera (Front): Single; 32 MP
- Battery: 4310 mAh; Fast Charging @ 65W; Type-C
- Network: 5G
- Fingerprint: In-display