The Realme just launched its latest mid-range smartphone Narzo 30 In Malaysia market, as it had promised last week. The realme narzo 30 avalible in Racing Blue and Racing Silver colours options, and is priced at an RRP of RM 799 (Rs. 14,150 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, and the phone goes on sale in Malaysia starting from May 20th.
The phone has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD display with 2400 × 1080 pixels resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, and 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. The screen also host a 16MP punch-hole camera on the front.
It is powered by MediaTek Helio G95 SoC with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. On the camera front, the Narzo 30 comes with 48MP primary rear camera, along with 2MP B&W portrait sensor and a 2MP sensor for 4cm macro shots.
The Realme Narzo 30 runs on latest Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 on top. It also packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W Dart Charge fast charging that can charge the device up to 50% in 25 min, and 100% in 65 min. For more info please check specs table.
Realme narzo 30 Specifications:
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 2400 × 1080 pixels resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, up to 580 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm chipset (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB storage (UFS 2.1) , expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- 48MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portrait camera and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture, Sony IMX471 sensor Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), GPS + GLONASS, Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 30W Dart Charge fast charging
- Dimensions: 162.35×75.46×9.45mm
- Weight: 192g