iPhone has a Water Eject Siri shortcut that allows users to remove water from their device’s speaker grill. This can be a useful feature if you take your phone to shower or accidentally drop your phone in the water. iPhones are generally water-resistant and work fine even after being immersed in water. But the same cannot be said for the speaker. You may have to eject water from the speaker grill of your iPhone to make them work fine.
The Water Eject Siri shortcut plays a low-frequency sound that ejects water from the speaker grill to make them work fine. This feature is inspired by the Apple Watch series allowing users to eject water from the speakers. If you want to know how to eject water from your iPhone using Siri Shortcut, this article will help you with that. In this article, we will be discussing how you can eject water from your iPhone using the Siri Shortcut.
Eject Water Using The Siri Shortcut
To eject water from your iPhone using the Siri shortcut, follow the steps given below-
1. Firstly, open this link on your iPhone to open the Water Eject Siri Shortcut. Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page that opens up, and tap on the Add the shortcut. The water eject shortcut will be added to the shortcut library.
2. Now tap on the shortcut in the shortcut library to continue ahead.
3. Tap on the Begin Water Ejection to begin ejecting water.
4. Siri will play a low-frequency sound to eject the water from your iPhone. You will be able to see water coming out of the speaker grill on your iPhone.
5. After the process is completed, Siri will turn down the device’s volume to 50%, and you will get the process completed notification.
As it is a Siri shortcut, you can add it to your home screen so that you can run the shortcut whenever you want to. If you want to access it in a much more easy way, then you can ask Siri to run Water Eject. By doing so, Siri will push out the water from your iPhone automatically.
Easily Eject Water From Your iPhone
This is how you can eject water from your iPhone using the Siri shortcut. When you do so, you will be able to see the water coming out of the speaker grill. Do note that this feature can be used only if your phone is water-resistant. Apple doesn’t offer this feature in-built, and you will have to add it to your iPhone manually. This feature not only works for your iPhone, but you can also use it on your iPads.