After teasers, Samsung has now officially launched the Galaxy M31 Prime in India with the price tag of Rs. 16499. The new Galaxy M31 Prime available in Ocean Blue, Space Black and Iceberg Blue colours, and will be available from Amazon.in during Great Indian Festival sale from October 17th as well as Samsung official store and select retail stores. During Great Indian Festival sale on Amazon.in, Prime members get special Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Cashback on all prepaid payments on October 16th.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime is the special edition smartphone jointly developed with Amazon.in for consumers this festive season. It comes with three months of complimentary Amazon Prime membership and Amazon app suite integrated popular Amazon ecosystem apps such as Amazon Shopping, Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Prime Music, Kindle, and Audible. And that’s why the phone is called “Prime Edition”.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime specifications:
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels.
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB
- 64MP rear camera with Samsung GW1 sensor, LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IM616 sensor.
- Dual SIM
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos, Fingerprint sensor
- 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging