Finally, the launch of Realme GT 5G and Realme GT Master Edition in India has been confirmed by Realme India and Europe CEO, Madhav Seth during his latest episode of #AskMadhav. Both the Realme flagship series smartphones will launch in India on August 18th.
Realme GT 5G was the first to launch in China back in March, and just three months later it was launched in Europe in June. And the Realme GT Master Edition was launched in China in July. It was anticipated that both the devices will be launched in India before Diwali, and now finally we have a release date, i.e. August 18th.
Specification-wise, Realme is not going to change anything with Realme GT 5G, as per Madhav Seth. Every specification in the Indian model will be similar to that we have seen in the global version. The device will be available in three color variants namely, Racing Yellow, Dashing Silver, and Dashing Blue. It comes with two storage variants, i.e. 8GB RAM with 128 GB storage and 12GB RAM with 256 GB storage.
The Realme India and Europe CEO also confirmed that the pricing of Realme GT 5G will be above Rs. 30,000, considering the specs and build quality that we are going to get in this device.
Realme GT 5G Specifications
- Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with 2400×1080 pixels, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 98% NTSC color gamut, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- 64MP primary lens ( f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, Sony IMX682 sensor) + 8MP (119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture) + 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual SIM (nano + nano), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6e 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 65W Super Dart flash charging
However, there isn’t any official information available on the processor that we are going to get in the Realme GT Master Edition. But as per various leaks, Realme GT Master Edition will be powered by Snapdragon 870.
Moreover, let us know in the comment section, are you excited about the launch of these two Realme flagship devices in India.