Realme just launched its latest mid-range smartphone the Realme C25Y in the Indian market with a price tag of Rs. 11,999. The Realme already launched three devices, including the C20, C21, and C25, under the C-series earlier this year. Today, the company has launched an upgraded version of the C25 dubbed the C25Y. The Realme C25Y comes in Glacier Blue and Metal Gray colours, and it will be exclusively available to buy on Flipkart starting from September 20th.
The C25Y look very similar to its predecessor in terms of design and build. The new Realme C25Y comes with a textured back panel and large Realme branding at the back.
Starting with display, the phone comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD panel with an 88.70% Screen-to-Body Ratio and 600 x 720p resolutions. Under the hood, the Realme C25Y has a Unisoc T610 chipset and 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Moreover, you can also expand the storage to 256GB using a microSD card.
In the lens department, the Realme C25Y has a triple-camera setup on the backside, including a 50MP primary lens with a 2MP monochrome lens and a 2MP macro sensor. It also features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a massive 5000mAh battery with support of reverse charging.
Realme C25Y Specifications:
- Realme UI based on Android 11
- 6.5-inch HD+ dewdrop display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolutions
- UNISOC T610 chipset with Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB internal storage (eMMC 5.1), expandable with microSD
- 50MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (B&W with f/2.4 aperture)
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack
- 5000mAh battery with 18W charging support, micro USB
- Dimensions: 164.5×76×9.1mm
- Weight: 200g