Here is the full list of computer component which I selected for my new personal editing and gaming PC. The final budget of this PC build is Rs.1,00,000, exclude monitor, mouse, and keyboard. So if you are also planning to build gaming PC under 100000 Rs, then it worth to read this article.
Price: approx 28000 to 31000 Rs.
If you planning to build a PC for only gaming then the Intel 8th or 9th gen Processor is best for you but if you want to do productive work too like video editing, AutoCAD, Photoshop etc. I would suggest you go with Ryzen processor. Because it offers more value for money multitasking performance compared to Intel processor. But If you ready to spend extra money on a processor, then choose Intel.
Here I need PC for video editing and gaming so I select Ryzen 7 3700X processor for this PC build. Yes, I can also go with Intel Core i7-9700K, but it would have pushed the cost way above my budget.
Ryzen 7 3700X processor is really good comes with 8 cores and 16 threads clocked at 3.6GHz and a max boost clock of 4.4GHz which is more than enough for gaming and video editing.
As a bonus, it comes with the AMD prism RGB cooler so you don’t need to shell out any extra for an aftermarket cooler.
|L3, L2, L1 Cache||16mb, 4mb, 768kb|
Amd Ryzen 7 3700X 3rd Generation Desktop Processor with Wraith Prism Cooling Solution (8 Core, Up to 4.4 GHz, AM4 Socket, 36MB Cache)
- 8 Cores & 16 Threads. Max Temps : 95°C
- System Memory Specification: 3200MHz, System Memory Type: DDR4, Memory Channels: 2
- Socket: AM4, Motherboard Compatibility: AMD 300, 400, 500 serles chipset based motherboards
- Graphics: Separate Graphics Card is required, Heatsink Fan: Wraith PRISM with RGB LED, Warranty: 3 Years
Price: approx 11000 to 12000 Rs
Now coming to the motherboard, I select ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F for this PC build. The Strix B450-F Gaming uses AMD’s latest B450 chipset based on the AM4 socket, aiming to strike a balance between the cost-effectiveness, as well as including features gamers expect and need.
It comes with two PCIe 3.0 M.2 connectors, both operating with the x4 NVMe interface, while the uppermost connection can also utilise SATA M.2 drives. We get three full-length x16 PCIe ports and four x1 ports on this Asus motherboard.
Covering the RGB, which is important to many users, the ROG logo lights up on the CPU Power Phase cooling, while there’s backlighting on the southbridge heatsink. It also has ASUS Aura Sync connections on the board for RGB lighting strips.
- AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 2/1 gen processors
- Fast memory & storage: Dual-channel DDR4 3200MHz(OC) and NVM Express® RAID supported.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, plus ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear.
- Gamer’s Guardian: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
You can also select MSI B450 GAMING PRO or GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO WIFI motherboard if you required Inbuilt wifi.
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard (ATX) AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 B450
- Powered by 2nd generation AMD Ryzen AM4 and 7th generation Athlon processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual NVMe M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2, gigabit LAN and up to 64GB of DDR4 (3200 MHz)
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and Fan Xpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Aura Sync RGB lighting plus 2 additional RGB headers provide a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of enabled products
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220A driven by Japanese capacitors
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG’s attention to detail and quality
MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 Tomahawk)
- Support AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports 64GB Dual Channel DDR4 Memory 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667 MHz by JEDEC, and 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz by A-XMP OC MODE
- Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire Technology
- In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players.LAN Chipset:Realtek 8111H
MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 Gaming PRO Carbon AC)
- Support AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports 64gb dual channel ddr4 memory 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667 MHz by jedec, and 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz by a xmp oc mode
- Supports 2 way amd crossfire technology
- Mystic light and mystic light sync: 16.8 million colors / 17 effects in 1 click; synchronize rgb/rainbow strips and other rgb solutions for customization
- Ddr4 boost with steel armor: give your ddr4 memory a performance boost
Gigabyte X470 AORUS Ultra Gaming(AMD Ryzen AM4/X470/USB 3.1 Gen 2 Front Type C/ATX/DDR4/Motherboard)
- Supports AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Gaphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation/ 7th Generation A-Series/ Athlon X4 Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 8+3 Phase Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- 2-Way CrossFire/ SLI Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
Price: approx 31000 to 34000 Rs
Coming on to the most important part of gaming PC Build is GPU, for GPU I choose GALAX GeForce® RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 Graphics Card, which is the best for Gaming PC build under 100000 Rs. The new Nvidia RTX comes with Ray tracing and DLSS technology, which will really help you in upcoming aaa title games. Equipped with 6GB of GDDR6 memory the card is VR ready and a seamlessly handle most of the titles over 1080p with high settings. It is ideal for professional FPS gaming where speed is the key.
You can buy any 2060 6GB model from brands like MSI, ZOTAC, ASUS, GIGABYTE. I chose GALAX here because I had never tried the GALAX card before.
GALAX GeForce® RTX 2060 (1-Click OC) 6GB GDDR6 192-bit DP/HDMI/DVI-D Graphic Card
- CUDA Cores 1920
- Boost Clock (MHz) 1695
- 1-Click OC Clock (MHz) 1710 (by installing Xtreme Tuner Plus Software and using 1-Click OC)
- Memory Interface Width 192-bit GDDR6
- PCI Express 3.0
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 Twin Fan
- The New Powerful compact GeForce Twin Fan takes advantage of the cutting-edge NVIDIA Turing architecture and Real Time Ray Tracing to immerse you in incredible realism and brilliant performance in latest games.
- The RTX 2060 Twin Fan comes with ‘1920 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 192-bit wide bus interface at speeds of 14 Gbps. It is a compact card which ensures compatibility with 99 percent of systems. It also supports Engine Boost speeds up-to 1680 MHz.
- The Super Compact RTX 2060 Twin Fan is equipped with IceStorm 2.0 which brings the most powerful and advanced cooling hardware system.
- It comes with 3 x DisplayPort 1.4 (4096x2160@60Hz), HDMI 2.0 (3840x2160@60Hz). It is HDCP compliant and you can connect multiple displays (Up-to 4 simultaneously).
- It supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API, Vulkan API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10/7 64-Bit . It is fully compatible with NVIDIA Ansel and compatible with NVIDIA G-SYNC.
MSI GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDRR6 192-bit HDMI/DP Ray Tracing Turing Architecture VR Ready Graphics Card (RTX 2060 Ventus 6G OC)
- Fast processing
- Better graphics
- Smooth gaming experience
Price: approx 3400 to 3800 Rs per stick(8GB)
Today for gaming and video editing 16GB is the bare minimum that you should have in your PC for playing video games at respectable setting.
So that’s why I’ll be using the CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200MHZ memory kit. Include two 8GB DDR4 stick so you get two RAM sticks working in a dual channel for superior performance.
It is an entry level RAM, but a powerful one at that. This RAM is designed for high-performance overclocking. The advantage of this RAM is that the heat spreader is made of aluminium.
If you making RGB PC build, then go with Gskill trident z RGB RAM kit.
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4 3200MHZ C16 Desktop RAM
- XMP 2.0 SUPPORT: One setting is all it takes to automatically adjust to the fastest safe speed for your VENGEANCE LPX. Tested Voltage 1.35V
- ALUMINUM HEAT SPREADER: The unique design of the VENGEANCE LPX heat spreader optimally pulls heat away from the ICs and into your system’s cooling path, so you can push it harder.
- DESIGNED FOR HIGH-PERFORMANCE OVERCLOCKING: Each VENGEANCE LPX module is built from an custom performance PCB and highly-screened memory ICs.
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: The small form factor makes it ideal for smaller cases or any system where internal space is at a premium. SPD Latency 15-15-15-36
Price: approx 7000 to 8000 Rs
Yeah, you obviously need à SSD for faster game loading and video editing. I always advise that try to save money on other parts and select a faster SSD drive. That’s why I choose Samsung 970 Evo 250GB PCIe NVME M.2 SSD to boost my gaming and video editing work. Installing this SSD will result in an enhanced performance because of the R/W speeds of 3400MB/s and 1500MB/s respectively.
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250 GB Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-V7S250BW)
- Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s respectively. Performance varies based on system hardware and configuration
- Interface : NVMe (PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4)
- Form Factor : M.2 (2280)
- Available Capacity : up to 2TB
- Designed for tech enthusiasts, hardcore gamers, and professionals who need unrivaled performance
Price: approx 2800 to 3100 Rs
For storage purpose, I select 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD drive for this PC build. The 1TB HDD spins at 7200RPM so you won’t feel it slowing down or spoiling your experience. If you require more storage then go with 2TB versions.
Seagate Barracuda Internal Hard Drive 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch - Frustration Free Packaging (ST1000DMZ10)
- Designed as per the latest market trends
- Scores high in terms of functionality
- This product will be an excellent pick for you
Price: approx 4700 to 5500 Rs
A Video editing & Gaming PC can become hot due to continuous usage. You can very well do with a stock cooler to cool down, but if you looking for overclocking your CPU, then you require aftermarket liquid cooler. Here I choose Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L Liquid Cooler for this PC build, which can easily hold my CPU temperature under 55-60% on extreme use. (Tip: If your PC will run 8-10 hours continuous on gaming and video editing, then go for a bigger one – Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L).
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L (RGB1.0) CPU Liquid Cooler
- Silent cooling fan technology - a mix of noise reduction technology and sound absorbing rubber pads for peace and quiet even when your PC is working overtime
- Hybrid design - a combination of both jet engine and helicopter blade designs gives you the static air reassure you need without sacrificing airflow
- Dual dissipation - our low-profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology
- Include wired RGB controller and splitter - allows you customize colours and light effects
- Smart fan sensor for jam protection - never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L (RGB1.0) CPU Liquid Cooler
- Easy and Reliable Installation, Dual Dissipation, RGB Fan & Water Block, Alluminium Radiator
- Include Wired RGB Controller & Splitter, Library Quiet, AMD Socket TR4 Mounting Kit(Optional), 2 years warranty
- CPU SOCKET - LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366, LGA775, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Brand Warranty:2 years Warranty
Price: approx 800 to 900 Rs
If you don’t have Wifi enabled Motherboard on your gaming pc, then you require an additional wireless card or wireless adapter. For faster internet speed I include TP-LINK TL-WN881ND Wireless N300 PCI express adapter in this PC build.
TP-LINK TL-WN881ND Wireless N300 PCI Express Adapter, 2.4GHz 300Mbps, Include Low-Profile Bracket
- 300 Mbps Wi-Fi —— Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for video streaming, and Internet calls
- MIMO Technology —— MIMO technology with stronger signal penetration strength, wider wireless coverage, providing better performance and stability
- Antenna —— 2dBi Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)
- Easy setup —— Easily setup a highly secured wireless link with WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Compatibility —— Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Linux
Price: approx 6400 to 6800 Rs
For powerful gaming PC build, you need a case that looks great and can also offer good air flow to your hardware.
I suggest the Cooler Master Box MB511 RGB case, which is really good looking and comes with the solid build quality. This cabinet has all the things that you need in Gaming PC Build under 100000 Rs. It has a tempered glass side and comes with three RGB fans out of the box for great cooling and eye-catching looks.
Cooler Master Box MB511 RGB Steel/Plastic/Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Computer Case (Black)
- Mesh Front Panel : The mesh front panel offers efficient airflow for demanding systems
- Performance Intake : Large intakes on each side of the front panel pay tribute to high performance cars
- RGB LED Fans And Lighting Control : Three 120mm RGB LED fans in front are pre-installed to create an amazing lighting effect; One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack; If your motherboard does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel
- Excellent Thermal Performance : Optimized airflow due to the large intakes on each side of the front panel; Additional ventilation on the top panel adds thermal support
- Fan and Radiator Support :Front: Three 120mm or two 140mm fans and up to a 360mm radiator with a maximum thickness of 50mm without fans; Top: Two 120mm or two 140mm fans and supports a 120mm or a 240mm radiator./Rear: One 120mm fan or radiator. All to ensure you don’t have to compromise on performance
Price: approx 4200 to 5200 Rs
A PSU powers all the components in your system. If anything goes wrong with your PSU, it can seriously damage your entire PC. So cheapening out on the power supply is really a bad idea. I have decided to use the Corsair VS650 650 Watt is more than I need for this configuration leaving enough headroom for a few extra components or upgrades.
Corsair VS 650W Active PFC 80 Plus Power Supply (Black)
- 80 plus efficiency: Runs cooler and uses less power than non-certified power supplies
- 3 years warranty: Backed by Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Black housing, cable sleeves and connectors: Give your build the high-end look without breaking the bank
- Thermally controlled 120mm fan: Quiet operation across a wide range of loads
- Active power factor correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
Extra: Recommended OS and Peripherals for Gaming PC build under 100000 Rs
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM or Retail
Don’t use pirated window 10 on your gaming pc, because this may cause you to face many piracy-related issues. So it good for you to use genuine windows.
Now these days, you can easily buy cheap OEM and retail windows 10 keys from varies online store at approx 900 to 1200 Rs, which is a really ideal option.
Price: approx 19000 to 22000 Rs
For a good gaming experience, require a full HD monitor with quick response time. That’s why I select 27-inch Acer KG271 Full HD TN Panel Gaming Monitor.
This 27-inch monitor is the ideal one to allow you to watch your content on Full HD (1080p). The best part of this monitor is that it comes with 1ms response time and 144 GHz frame rate, which takes your gaming experience to the next level.
Acer KG271 Cbmidpx 27-inch Full HD TN Panel Gaming Monitor (Black)
- 27 inch full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Display I 400 Nits Brightness I AMD Free Sync Technology
- Ultra Fast 1 MS Response Time I 144Hz Refresh Rate I Ultra Low Input Lag Technology
- Connectivity Ports includes 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI Dual Link up Ports with Inbox DP and HDMI cables
- AMD Radeon Free Sync Technology to Eliminate Tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences and Minimize lag and latency
- Zero Frame Design for a near-seamless look, allowing you to see more of what matters most "the screen".
Price: approx 2000 to 2600 Rs
A gaming mouse helps you to control your moves better. If you play FPS games, then you definitely need a good gaming mouse. I personally use Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Ultra-Fast FPS Gaming Mouse on my gaming setup. Which is really fast and responsive compared to other mice in the same price range.
It is a comparatively larger mouse as compared to the regular one. They fit snugly inside your palm. The perfectly designed ergonomic shape of the Logitech G402 provides the ultimate comfort to the gamer.
It comes with 32-bit Arm processor, 8 programmable buttons and 4,000 dpi shifting options, which make it ultimate gaming mouse.
Check full Review: Logitech G402
Tips: If you can spend more money or you need RGB mouse, then go for Razer RZ01Death Adder Elite.
Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Ultra Fast FPS Gaming Mouse (Black)
- HIGH SPEED TRACKING : Fusion engine delivers one of the highest gaming mouse tracking speeds of up to 500 IPS
- 8 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS : Customise your Logitech wired gaming mouse and enjoy default configuration straight out of the box or set up one-button triggers personal to you and save them to your G402 USB gaming mouse
- ON-THE-FLY DPI : Shift through up to four DPI settings, from pixel-precise targeting (250 DPI) to lightning-fast manoeuvres (4000 DPI)
- ADVANCED RESPONSE RATE : They will be communicated to the game at the highest possible speed
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN : Lightweight materials, rubber grips and low friction feet help ensure that your gaming sessions last as long as you can
Price: approx 2900 to 3200 Rs
Gaming sessions involve heavy use and regular keyboards will not be able to bear the strain for long. So it better to go with gaming keyboard for a comfortable gaming experience.
I use a Logitech Prodigy G213 gaming keyboard, which is a really good gaming keyboard with an affordable price tag. This gaming keyboard is up to 4 times faster than the regular keyboards. The keys are very soft and responsive, which is the main highlight of this keyboard. It also comes with 16.8 million RGB colour light options for the stylish gaming experience. You can also program function keys with custom commands using Logitech gaming software.
Logitech Prodigy G213 RGB Gaming Keyboard
- Brilliant Color Spectrum Illumination Personalize five individual lighting zones from a spectrum of over 16.8 million colors. Change colors to match your setup, specific games, or to showcase your favorite colors. Synchronize lighting effects with other Logitech G devices using Logitech Gaming Software. Low light leak around each keycap means less more light comes through the lettering – and less leaks around the keycaps. This helps make the illumination of each key more brilliant, making it easier to find your keys in the dark.
- Comfortable and Durable G213 Prodigy is a full-sized keyboard designed for gaming and productivity. The slim body is built for gamers of all levels, with a durable construction that repels liquids, crumbs and dirt for easy cleanup. An integrated palm rest and adjustable feet let you set your keyboard to the ideal position, so it’s comfortable to use even during the longest gaming sessions.
- Performance Tuned with Multi-Key Input G213 brings together the best in tactile feel and performance with keys built specifically for the way gamers play. Each key on the G213 is tuned to enhance the tactile experience, delivering ultra-quick, responsive feedback that is up to 4 times faster than standard keyboards. The anti-ghosting gaming matrix is tuned for optimal gaming performance, keeping you in control when you press multiple gaming keys simultaneously.
- Dedicated Media Controls Control your background track without switching out of your game. G213 features dedicated media controls that can be used to play, pause and mute music and videos instantly. Adjust the volume, or skip to the next song with the touch of a button.
- Customize lighting, game mode and macro custom programming with downloadable Logitech G HUB software.
So, guys that are the best configurations for gaming pc build under 10000 Rs, Whom I have chosen for my personal use. If you have any question feel free to ask in the comments section or you can also contact me on Facebook and Youtube. Please don’t forget to share this article.