Along with the Note 1, Micromax has also launched it’s Micromax IN 1B smartphone under its new “IN” brand, as promised. It has a small 6.52-inch Drop HD + LCD screen. The smartphone is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with 4GB of RAM and runs Android 10 without ads or bloatware. It features a 13MP main rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor and an 8MP front camera.
The price of Micromax IN 1B is Rs. 6,999 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage and price for 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version is Rs. 7,999. The Micromax IN 1B comes in Purple, Blue and Green colours and will be available from November 26th on Flipkart.
In terms of connectivity, the Micromax IN 1B offers Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-Cand the Dual 4G VoLTE.The design of the smartphone is rear panel has a metallic matte finish and it has a 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charging via USB Type-C.
Micromax IN 1B specifications
- OS: Android 10
- Display: Has 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini drop display
- CPU: 2.3GHz Octa Core with the MediaTek Helio G35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR4x RAM /4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Storage: 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage/64GB (eMMC 5.1) (expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD)
- Camera: Comes with 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera
- Connectivity: Comes with Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Other: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor,3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with the charging of 10w