Chinese brand Infinix has just launched its latest budget phone ‘ Infinix Smart 4 ‘ In Indian market with a price tag of Rs. 6,999. The phone comes in Midnight Black, Ocean wave, Quetzal Cyan and Violet colours, and will be available from Flipkart starting from November 8.
The Infinix Smart 4 comes with 6.82-inch HD+ display with 1640 x 720 pixels resolution, 20.5:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass and 480 nits brightness. It is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 chipset with 2GB RAM. For storage, it has a 32GB internal memory, that can be expanded up to 256GB with microSD.
The phone runs on Android 10 Go Edition with XOS 6.2 Dolphin skin. On the camera side, it has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a depth sensor, f/1.8 aperture and triple LED Flash. For selfie, there is an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
Infinix Smart 4 Plus specifications:
- Android 10 (Go Edition) with XOS 6.2
- 6.82-inch HD+ 20.5:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display (1640 x 720 pixels) with 480 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio.
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB with microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Triple LED Flash, Depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-LED flash
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS-HD Surround Sound, Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Dimensions: 171.82 x 77.96 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 207g
- 6000mAh battery with 10w charging