Xiaomi silently launched its latest Mi Watch Lite in the global market with a price tag of US$ 46 (approx Rs. 3405). The Mi Watch Lite available in Black, Ivory and Navy blue colours options with matching straps and Olive and Pink straps. It went on sale in Thailand last week.
On the feature side, the new Mi Watch Lite most similar specifications as the Redmi Watch that includes a 1.4 inch LCD touch colour display with 24-hour heart rate monitoring, 120+ watch faces and 50-meter (5 ATM) water resistance body. And this new Mi smartwatch also offers GPS support.
Here we list out some main Specifications of this Mi Watch Lite:
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+
- GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS Support.
- 3-axis accelerometer and a 3-axis gyroscope, Barometer (altimeter), Compass
- 1.4-inch touch colour LCD display with 320×320 pixels resolution, 323 PPI 350 nits brightness, 60% NTSC colour gamut
- 11 Sports modes: Walking, Running, Outdoor Cycling, Treadmill, Open water swimming, Pool swimming, Freestyle, Cricket, Trekking, Trail run and Indoor cycling.
- Water Resistant (5ATM or 50 meters)
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Sleep Monitoring, Breathing, Notifications, Clock, Alarm, Weather, Flashlight, Music Control, Idle alerts.
- 230mAh battery with 9 days battery life with typical use, 10 hours with continuous GPS use in sports mode
- Dimensions: 41x 35 x 10.9mm;
- Weight: 35g (with strap)