The Redmi just launched its latest TWS earbuds Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro in market, along with Redmi 10 Prime. The new Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro earbuds are essentially a rebadged Redmi AirDots 3 that launched in China earlier this year as Redmi AirDots 3.
Other key highlights of the Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro include quick pairing feature for MIUI phones, support multi-functional touch control, and smart wear detection. In the battery department, It promises 7 hours of music playback in a single charge, and the 600mAh charging case extends the total battery backup up to 30 hours.
Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro price in India, availability
Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro price in India has been set at 2999 Rs. The TWS earbuds come in Blue, Pink, and White colours and will be available for purchase through Amazon, Mi online & offline store, and offline retailers starting 12pm (noon) on September 9.
Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro specifications
- Qualcomm QCC3040 chip Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity, aptX codec support for low-latency
- Dynamic + Drmature Two high resolution drivers units for high frequency and low frequency offer true to nature balanced sound
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause, Touch controls for music playback
- 43mAh battery on the each earbud, offer 7 hours of battery life
- 600mAh battery on the charging case, offers 30 hours of battery life
- Dimensions Earbuds: 28×16×21mm
- Earbuds Weight: 4.6g (Each)
- Dimensions Charging Case: 65×42×32mm
- Case Weight: 51g