LG just launched the company’s unique dual-screen LG WING smartphone in the Indian market, as promised. The LG WING is available in Aurora Gray and Illusion Sky colours variant and comes with the price tag of Rs. 69,990. The sale goes live in India across online platforms and offline stores from November 9th.
The phone comes with 6.8-inch Full Vision P-OLED main display and the second display of 3.9-inch FHD+ hidden second display that allows you to use the phone in a rotary mode in which the entire front of the phone rotates 90 degrees clockwise to allow you to interact with the second screen while content plays uninterrupted on the Main Screen.
The hinge module with Hydraulic Damper reduces stress on the mechanism when mounting the main screen and thermoplastic polyoxymethylene is applied behind the main screen to prevent the second screen from rotating smoothly and scratching, LG said that the hinge mechanism has been tested for 200,000 turns.
On the camera side, the LG WING comes with a 64MP main rear camera with OIS, 12MP ultra-wide pixel large-size gimbal mode camera, and a 13MP wide-angle camera. Gimbal mode help to take turn the phone’s second screen into a convenient grip, which will provide the stability needed to capture clear shots and smooth video footage in landscape mode with one hand. There is a 32MP pop-up camera, which is retracted when the phone is dropped.
The phone runs on Android 10 with Q OS on top. In terms of connectivity, the LG WING offers Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.1and more. For performance, it is powered by Snapdragon 765G, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage, which is further expandable up to 2TB using a microSD card.
There is a 4,000 mAh battery with QuickCharge 4.0 support. This LG phone is also IP54 certified for water and dust resistance and has a MIL-STD 810G compliance.
LG WING specifications
- OS: Android 10
- Display: 6.8-inch Full HD+ 20.5: 9 aspect ratio P-OLED main display ( (2440 × 1080 pixels) ), 3.9-inch 1.15:1 G-OLED second display (1240 x 1080 pixels).
- CPU: Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB storage (expandable up to 2TB with microSD)
- Camera: 64MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 13MP 117° ultra-wide lens with an aperture of f/1.9, 12MP 120° ultra-wide Gimbal mode Camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 32MP pop-up front-facing camera with an aperture of f/1.9
- Connectivity: 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Other: MIL-STD 810G Compliance and Water and Dust Resistance (IP54)
- Dimensions: 165.0 x 76.7 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 186g
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge of 4.0+ 25W fast charging and 10w has wireless charging.