Xiaomi India just launched it’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone MI 10i in the Indian market. The new Xiaomi Mi 10i comes in Midnight Black, Pacific Sunrise, and Atlantic Blue colours, and is priced at 20,999 Rs for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version 21,999 Rs for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 23,999 Rs.
It will be available to purchase on Amazon India from January 7th for Prime Users and for others from January 8th through Amazon and Mi Online store. The 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version will be available later on this month.
The Mi 10i comes with 6.67-inch Full HD+ 20:9 LCD display with 120hz refresh rate and 1080 × 2400 pixels resolutions. It supports Adaptive sync variable refresh rate, which allows to easily switch refresh rate between 144Hz, 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz, 48Hz and 30Hz.
The phone runs on Snapdragon 750G 8nm mobile 5G chipset (same as Moto G 5G). For processing support, it has an 8 GB / 6 GB of LPPDR4x RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage. There is a hybrid SIM slot on board for adding a microSD card to the device.
The Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G runs on MIUI 12 based Android 10 OS. On the camera department, it has a brand-new Samsung ISOCELL HM2 108MP sensor as the primary camera. There is 8MP superwide lens with a FOV of 120 degrees, a 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth assist lens. For selfie, it has a 16MP sensor with EIS, that can shoot 30fps 1080p videos and 120fps slow-motion videos.
The Mi 10i has a built-in 11 temperature sensors on the rear side. In addition, its internal temperature is regulated by means of the inbuilt cooling system. It’s also IP53 rated phone that comes with a water-repellent coating.
The device has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front and backside both. On battery department, it comes with 4820mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Xiaomi Mi 10i Specifications:
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ 20:9 LCD display with 1080 × 2400 pixels, up to 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile chipset with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage can be expandable up to 512GB.
- 108MP rear camera sensor with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensor.
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture.
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), USB Type-C.
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water-resistant (IP53), Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 4820mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
- Dimensions: 165.38×76.8×9.0mm