The Vivo just launched it’s latest mid-range smartphone Vivo Y20A in the Indian market with a price tag of Rs. 11,490. The phone comes in Nebula Blue and Dawn White colours and will be available across mainline partner retail offline stores and major e-commerce websites starting 2nd January 2021.
The Vivo Y20A comes with 6.51-inch HD+ Halo iView display. It is powered by Snapdragon 439 Mobile chipset, 3GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
On the camera department, it features a 13MP main + 2MP depth + 2MP macro triple rear cameras setup along with 8MP front camera for selfie. The Y20A runs on FunTouch OS 11 (based on Android 10). It has a 5,000mAh battery and 10W charging support with micro USB.
Vivo Y20A Specifications:
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 11
- 6.51-inch HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 1600 x 720 pixels
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU (Quad 1.95GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.45GHz Cortex A53)
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable memory with microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash (f/2.2 aperture, PDAF) + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP 4cm macro sensor (f/2.4 aperture)
- 8MP front-facing camera (f/1.8 aperture)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
- Dimensions: 164.41×76.32×8.41mm
- Weight: 192g