Samsung India just launched its latest budget smartphone Galaxy M02 in India. The new Samsung Galaxy M02s comes in Blue, Red, Black and Gray colours, starts at Rs. 6999 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB variant and Rs. 6799 for 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version. It will be available from Amazon India and Samsung Official online store starting from February 9th.
The phone comes with 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V screen with 1560 × 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor with up to 3GB of RAM. For storage, it has a 32GB internal memory, which can be expandable up to 1TB micro SD slot.
The Samsung Galaxy M02 runs on Android 10 with Samsung One UI on the top. On the camera side, it has 13MP rear cameras along with a 2MP macro sensor and a 5MP camera on the front. More info please check specs table.
Samsung Galaxy M02 Specs:
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD Infinity-V display with 1560 × 720 pixels resolution.
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739W 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU.
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio.
- 5,000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 164.0 x 75.9x 9.1mm
- Weight: 206g
affordable price with some good fuatures