Samsung India has launched another budget phone ‘Samsung Galaxy A21’ in the market after launching the Galaxy A31 just a week ago. The New Samsung Galaxy A21s is priced at 16,499 Rs for the 4GB+64GB base variant whereas the higher-end 6GB+64GB variant costs 18,499 Rs. It will be available exclusively via Flipkart, Samsung’s online store, and offline retail stores starting today.
The new Galaxy A21s looks like any other Galaxy A-series phone with its glasstic gradient back and three different colour Black, White and Blue.
The phone comes with 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-O display, 20:9 aspect ratio and 720 x 1600 resolution.
It is powered by the 2GHz Octa-Core Exynos 850 chipset (recently announced, designed for mid-range phones) with up to 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The storage is also expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card
The device runs on Android 10 with OneUI 2.0. In the camera department, comes with a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel macro sensor. You will find a punch-hole cutout at the top left, housing a 13MP (f/2.2) front camera, aboard this phone.
It also comes with massive 5,000mAh battery, along with 15W fast-charging support.
Samsung Galaxy A21s specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-O display with 720×1600 pixels resolution
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core 8nm processor with Mali-G52 with (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad)
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable with Micro SD slot (Up to 512GB)
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- 48MP (f/2.0 primary) + 8MP (f/2.2 ultra-wide) + 2MP (f/ 2.4 depth) + 2MP (f/2.4 macro)
- 13MP (f/2.2) front camera
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Rear Fingerprint sensor, Face Recognition
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging