Samsung India just launched its latest entry-level smartphone Galaxy A03s in the Indian market with starting price tag of Rs. 11499. The new Samsung Galaxy A03s is available in Black, Blue, and White colors options, and is priced at 11499 Rs for the 3GB + 32GB version and the 4GB + 64GB version costs 12499 Rs. It will be available for purchase on all major e-com stores and offline stores, starting today.
The Samsung Galaxy A03s features a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity V display with 1560 × 720 pixels resolutions. Under the hood, it has an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 processor with up to 4GB of RAM and 128GB Internal storage.
It runs on the latest Android 11 with One UI 3.1 on the top. On the camera department, it has a 13MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth and a 2MP macro lens, and a 5MP front-facing camera. The phone also packs with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and 5000 mAH battery.
Samsung Galaxy A03s Specifications
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1 Core
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD Infinity-V display with 1560 × 720 pixels
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM
- 32GB storage / 128GB Storage (expandable up to 1TB via micro SD)
- 13MP rear camera (f/2.2 aperture, LED flash) + 2MP depth + 2MP macro camera (f/2.4 aperture)
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 5,000mAh battery
- Dimensions:164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 196g