Realme just launched its latest budget smartphone Realme C21Y in the Indian market with starting price of Rs. 8999. The new Realme C21Y comes in Cross Black and Cross Blue colors options and is priced at 8999 Rs for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant available at 9999 Rs. It will be available for purchase from Realme’s official online store, Flipkart, and offline stores starting from August 30th.
The Realme C21Y comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ display, 720×1600 pixels resolution, and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, the phone is powered by an Octa-core UNISOC T610 chipset and Mali-G52 GPU paired with 3GB/4GB LPDDR4X RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage.
It runs on the latest Android 11 with Realme UI on top. On the camera front, it comes with a triple rear camera setup that includes the 13MP primary sensor, coupled with a 2MP monochrome lens and a 2MP macro lens. For selfies and video calls, Realme C21Y has a 5MP lens at the front, with an f/2.4 aperture.
The Realme C21Y has TÜV Rheinland Smartphone High-Reliability Certification and features a geometric art rear design. It also has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and 5000mAh battery with support for reverse charging.
Realme C21Y Specifications
- Realme UI based on Android 11
- 6.5-inch HD+ dewdrop display with 1600 x 720 pixels, 88.70% Screen-to-Body Ratio, 420nits (Typ) Brightness
- Octa-core UNISOC T610 chipset with Mali-G52 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 32GB / 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage (expandable with microSD)
- 13MP Primary lens (f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP macro lens (f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP B&W (f/2.4 aperture)
- 5MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/AGPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
- Dimensions: 164.2×76.4×8.9mm
- Weight: 190g