OPPO just launched its latest A-series smartphone ‘ OPPO A15 ‘ in the Indian market. The OPPO A15 available in Dynamic Black and Mystery Blue colours, and is priced at 10,990 Rs and it will be available Amazon.in.
The phone comes with 6.52-inch HD+ Waterdrop notch screen (1600 × 720 pixels) and 89% screen-to-body ratio. It also comes with “Eye Comfort” filters to avert the harmful blue light and alleviate eye strain. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB).
The OPPO A15 runs on ColorOS 7.2, which brings features such as system-wide dark mode. On the camera department, it has a triple-rear camera setup features a combination of 13-megapixel, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensors. On the front, it has a 5-megapixel selfie camera. More info please check specs table.
OPPO A15 Specifications:
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- 6.55-inch HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch design and 1600 × 720 pixels resolution.
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro camera.
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port.
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 4230mAh battery
- Dimensions: 164.0 x 75.4 x7.9mm
- Weight: 175g