Motorola India has just launched its latest mid-range smartphone ‘ Motorola One Fusion+ ‘ in the Indian market with a price tag of Rs. 16,999. It comes in Moonlight White and Twilight Blue colours and will be available from Flipkart starting from June 24th.
The Motorola One Fusion+ comes with 6.5-inch FHD+ 19.5:9 ‘Total Vision’ display with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G with 6GB of RAM.
For storage, it has a 128GB internal memory with expandable option up to 1TB with microSD.
On the camera side, it has a 64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture) primary camera setup, and 16MP pop-up front camera.
The phone runs on the latest Android 10 and it comes with large 5000mAh battery with support for 15W TurboPower charging.
The Motorola One Fusion+ has a plastic body with a glossy finish, curved edges, and a noticeable chin at the bottom. It also has a physical rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Motorola One Fusion+ specifications:
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ Total Vision display with 2340 × 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and HDR10 support
- Snapdragon 730 Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) with Adreno 618 GPU
- Android 10
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- 64MP Rear camera (primary with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture, 1.12μm) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm)
- 16MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1μm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 3.5mm headset jack, Single loudspeaker
- Dual SIM Hybrid (nano + nano/nano + microSD)
- Physical fingerprint sensor
- 5000mAh with 15W TurboPower charging
- 210g Weight