After the launch of the Tab P11 Pro earlier this year, Lenovo has launched another android tablet Tab P11 in the Indian market. The Lenovo Tab P11 was unveiled by Lenovo in the global market earlier this year. The new Lenovo Tab P11 comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage memory. The tablet is priced at 24999 Rs and it comes in white color only. If you want to buy this tablet, then it is available from Amazon India.
The Tab P11 has an 11-inch WUXGA+ or 2K touchscreen IPS display with 1200 x 2000 pixels resolution. The display panel has a 212PPI pixel density and a screen-to-body ratio of 81.8%, and it also has Eye Care mode technology certified by TÜV Rheinland.
Under the hood, the Lenovo Tab P11 is powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 662 chipset with 4GB RAM. In the optics department, it has a 13MP camera on the backside. On the front side, the tablet comes equipped with an 8MP front camera.
The tab runs on Android 10 with Kids Space from Google. It has a 7700mAh battery that promises up to 12 hours of video playback. On the connectivity department, it has a 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi /b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
Lenovo Tab P11 Specifications
- Android 10
- 11-inch IPS LCD screen with 2000 x 1200 pixels, 400 nits brightness, eye care mode with TUV certification
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 662 with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 128GB storage (expandable up to 256GB with microSD)
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Quad Speakers, Optimized with Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone Array + Smart Voice DSP (Mid Field)
- 7500mAh battery with 20W fast charging
- Dimensions: 258.4 x 163 x 7.5mm