The Vivo just launched its latest mid-range smartphone Vivo Y21 in the Indian market with starting price tag of Rs. 13990. The new Vivo Y21 is available in Diamond Glow and Midnight Blue colors variants and is priced at 13990 Rs for the 4GB + 64GB variant and the 4GB + 128GB variant costs 15490 Rs. It will be available from the Vivo Online Store, Amazon India, Flipkart, Tatacliq, and across all Vivo partner offline stores.
The Vivo Y21 comes with a 6.51-inch HD+ Halo FullView display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolutions. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 chipset with 4GB of RAM with a 1GB virtual RAM expansion option.
It runs on the latest Android 11 with FunTouch OS on the top. On the camera department, it has a 13MP primary camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, and a 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture. For selfie and video calls, it has an 8MP front-facing camera with an f/1.8 aperture.
On the battery department, the Vivo Y21 is loaded with a huge 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. The phone also has a Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Vivo Y21 Specifications
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1
- 6.51-inch HD+ 20:9 LCD Display with 1600 x 720 pixels
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal storage (expandable with microSD)
- 13MP primary camera (LED flash, f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP macro camera (f/2.4 aperture)
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging