After rumors, Samsung has introduced its latest cheaper tablet in the S7 Series: Galaxy Tab S7 FE. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G available in Black and Silver color options and is priced at US$ 792 (Rs. 57,785 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version options, but there will also be a 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version with a higher price tag.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G has a 12.4-inch WQXGA display with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels and a 60Hz refresh rate. It is powered by Snapdragon 750G SoC chipset with 4GB/6GB RAM. For storage, it has 64GB and 128GB memory options with an expandable capacity of up to 1TB.
On the camera department, the Galaxy Tab S7 FE comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera. The tab has Samsung S Pen support with ultra-low latency and magnetic attachment. The latest Tab S7 FE runs on Android 11 with the Samsung One UI and Samsung DeX app.
The tablet has a 10,090mAh inbuilt battery with up to 13 hours of playback time and support for 45W fast charging. Samsung will also sell an optional keyboard cover separately.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G Specs:
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- 12.4-inch WQXGA TFT LCD screen with 2560 x 1600 pixel
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile chipset (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB with microSD)
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP Front-facing camera
- S Pen with Bluetooth, 0.35mAh battery, Dual speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, GPS + GLONASS, Bluetooth 5.0, Galileo, Beidou, USB Type-C
- 10,090mAh battery with 45W Fast Charging
- Dimensions: 185.0 x 284.8 x 6.3mm
- Weight: 608g