Samsung silently launched its latest A-series smartphone ‘ Galaxy A12 ‘ In the Indian market with its own Exynos 850 chipset. It’s a tweaked version of the original A12 ( launched in February) with Samsung’s own Exynos mobile processor instead of MediaTek Helio P35 SoC. The only difference between the two is the chipset, other specifications are similar to the original Galaxy A12.
The new Samsung Galaxy A12 is available in Black, White, and Blue color options, and is priced at 13999 Rs for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version available at 16499 Rs. It is already available from the Samsung Official store, and soon rollout through major e-com stores and offline stores.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Specifications
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI Core 3.1
- 6.5-inchHD+ LCD Infinity-V display with 1560 × 720 pixels
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core chipset with Mali-G52
- 4GB RAM/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB via micro SD)
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung GM2 sensor (LED flash, f/2.0 aperture) + 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera (f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP depth + 2MP macro camera (f/2.4 aperture)
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Dual SIM
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- Dimensions:164 x 75.8 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 205g