It has been a really busy day for Realme as the company launched not one, not two, but three new models in the Indian market: The Realme 8s, Realme 8i, and the Realme Pad, the company’s first ever tablet in the Indian market. The Realme Tab houses a 10.4-inch WUXGA+ LCD display with a screen to body ratio of 82.5%. The device is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 processor based on the 12 nm technology coupled with upto 4GB of RAM. Other main features of the Realme Tab include AIoT Smart Lock, Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0, screen mirroring, and much more.
The Realme Tab has an ultra-slim metal body of 6.9mm, and a 8MP ultra-wide front camera. The tab also has dual mics for cancelling external noise, and features a quad speakers setup with support for Dolby Atmos sound. The Realme Tab draws its power from a 7100 mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging and reverse charging.
Realme Tab: Specifications, Pricing, and Availability
Following are the main specifications of the Realme Tab:
- 10.4-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) WUXGA+ LCD screen with a maximum brightness level of 360 nits.
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC based on the 12 nm technology, with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU.
- Up to 4 GB of RAM and up to 64 gigs of internal storage. Expandable memory of up to 1 TB.
- Realme UI based on Android 11.
- 8MP primary rear camera, 8MP front facing ultra wide camera.
- Quad speakers setup with Dolby Atmos support, Adaptive Surround Sound, Hi-Res Audio Certified, and Smart PA.
- Dimensions: 246.1 x 155.9 x 6.9mm.
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS.
- 7100 mAh battery with 18W fast charging, reverse charging available.
The Realme Pad is offered in two colour variants: Real Gold, and Real Grey. The base version with 3GB RAM and 32 gigs internal storage with Wi-Fi costs Rs. 13,999. The 3GB RAM and 32 gigs internal storage variant with 4G LTE and Wi-Fi costs Rs. 15,999. The top of the line variant with 4 GB RAM and 64 gigs of internal storage costs Rs. 17,999. The variant with 4G LTE is expected to go on sale starting from 16th September on Flipkart, Realme.com, and various stores across the country. The Wi-Fi only version will go on sale a little later.
As a part of the introductory offer, you can get Rs. 2,000 off on the purchase of Realme Tab if you shop with HDFC Bank cards. You also get a discount of Rs. 1,000 if you are using ICICI Bank cards.