Intex technology launched its latest budget-friendly smartphone Aqua Crystal+ in India with price tag Rs.6799. Intex Aqua Crystal+ comes in Black color and is available exclusively on Amazon.
The Intex Aqua Crystal+ feature a 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions. It is power by 1.25GHz Quad-core MediaTek processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage with can expandable up to 128GB with microSD.
This Dual SIM Intex phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. On the camera front, it has a 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera. When coming to connectivity, it has a Dual hybrid SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS.
Intex Aqua Crystal+ specifications
Android 7.0 Nougat
5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions
1.25GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with 550MHz Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB with microSD)
13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, OV13858 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
5MP front-facing camera
Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano / microSD)
4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
Dimensions: 140×71.2×7.4mm; Weight: 140.2g
Intex Aqua Crystal+ (Black)
Rs. 4,499 in stock
- 13MP primary camera with HDR, face beauty, panorama mode, dual flash on back side and 5MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) HD IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 296 ppi pixel density and 16.7M color support
- Android v7.0 Nougat operating system with 1.25GHz MT6737 Chipset quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+nano (hybrid)) dual-standby (GSM+4G)
- 2100mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 6 hours and standby time of 250 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase